Artist Series Puzzle | Ulla Von Brandenburg | Das Was Ist (That Which Is)
- Artist: Ulla Von Brandenburg
- About the artist: Ulla von Brandenburg is a Paris based German artist whose work is characterised by a diversity of means and media such as installations, films, watercolours, murals, collages, performances… that answer to one another and which she stages according to different exhibition spaces. Her internationally recognised work has appeared in numerous solo shows including the Palais de Tokyo in Paris and the Whitechapel Gallery in London. Her works are included in such prestigious collections as the Tate Modern in London, the MAMCO in Geneva, the and the Centre Pompidou in Paris. She is represented by the Art : Concept gallery in Paris, the Pilar Corrias Gallery in London, the Produzentengalerie in Hamburg and the Meyer Riegger gallery in Karlsruhe and Berlin.
- Image: Das Was Ist (That Which Is)
- Size: 25x25" (1000 pieces)
- Difficulty Level: Extreme