40's Vintage Trifari Honeycomb Bracelet
- Manufacturer: Trifari
- Designer: Alfred Philippe
- Era: 1940s
- Materials: Goldtone, based metal appears to be copper.
- Dimensions: 1 1/8"w x 7 1/4"l
- Details: Tessellated Honeycomb links, push tab closure. Ample weight creates a sensuous drape across the wrist. Can be worn on the reverse side as well, the pattern is quite attractive.
- Condition: Good.
- Wear: Plating shows even wear, base metal appears to be copper. Current finish is warm similar to rose gold.
- Mark: Trifari, Des. Pat. 143 349